Thursday, October 04, 2012

Did Obama Throw the Fight?


Watching last night's Obama - Romney debate, my wife commented that Obama looked like he didn't want to be there. I said that I thought he looked tired and annoyed. Later my wife wondered out loud, "Do you think that when he writes his memoir, he will tell us how much he really hated this job?"

After the debate, we agreed with the consensus of the comentariate: Obama lost this debate. It crossed my mind that Obama seemed so tired and fed up, that he may have decide to lose the debate on purpose. Getting beat in the election, is so much more dignified than just quitting outright. Maybe he aspires to be the next Jimmy Carter.

That didn't turn out so bad for Carter. But the rest of us had to suffer through 8 years of Ronald Reagan that we still haven't recovered from!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home