Sunday, October 05, 2008

Dueling Jews

Two Jews, three opinions.

Here two American Jewish comedians give their views on the American Elections. It should be pretty obvious which one I prefer. But I gotta give marks to both for sheer chutzpah.

Below is Sarah Silverman shucking for Obama.



and in response, we have this Jackie Mason for pulling for McCain



Now in order to break the tie, I am invoking Edward Bronfman American Jewish billionaire, philanthropist and general "Macher" as quoted in today's New York Times Magazine:

Question: Are you a Democrat?

Answer: That depends on who the Republican candidate is. I'm a Democrat now. I'd vote for Mickey Mouse before I'd vote for John McCain and Sarah Palin.

* * *
In the last U.S. presidential election, American Jews votes 75% for the Democrats. That was low by historical standards, but still the second highest tilt towards Democrats of any measurable ethnic or religious group. (89% of blacks voted Democratic.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home